Ads Top

Bebe Rexha Proudly Poses in Lingerie in Message on Body Positivity

 Bebe Rexha came forward with a vital message on her TikTok account, asking people to “normalize” body sorts like her own.


Bebe Rexha evidenced that she's glad in her own skin. 

The "Meant to Be" singer shared a replacement TikTok on Saints Peter and Paul that showed off her body whereas carrying lacy blue lingerie. Her video began together with her asking, "How a lot of does one suppose I weigh?"

She strutted up to the front of the camera, and said, "No one's business." Rexha continued, "Cause I'm a foul bitch irrespective of what my weight [is]."

However, she did add, "But let' normalize one hundred sixty-five lbs," revealing what proportion she weighs.

"Feeling sort of an unhealthy bitch today," her caption read.

The Brooklyn native spoke to E! News on the 2019 iHeartRadio carpet regarding body positivity, "I want to get nervous, ‘Oh I got a striation here, what if a man sees me?' currently I'm like, you recognize what, you have to be compelled to be whole faithful who you are. even though you bought a stretch mark, someone who is that the right person can love you with a striation or not."

Rexha was aforesaid that she became a "strong woman" by "being uncomfortable" and "not loving" herself. 

The singer continued, "If I'm gonna simply hate myself, then why ought anybody else love American state if I don't love myself? Like, there' no purpose. There comes a particular point after you need to begin doing things for yourself."

She has been vocal regarding practice she'd gotten within the industry thanks to her weight.

previous the 2019 Grammy Awards, once Rexha was appointive for the simplest New Artist category, she places fashion designers on blast for refusing to decorate her for the large night.

The 31-year-old star told E! News that she truly received a positive response when speaking out.

"They aforesaid I used to be too big or fat and that I love my body," she told Ryan Seacrest. "I simply wish alternative ladies to like their bodies. I had Jeremy Scott of Moschino, Christian Siriano, Karl Lagerfeld hit American state up. I used to be like, this can be amazing."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.