Ads Top

Beach bum! Jemma Lucy flaunts her figure on Turkish sands


She's not really the bashful and resigning type.

So it's not astounding that Jemma Lucy has been spotted parading her benefits on another provocative shoreline occasion.

The unscripted television star, 23, has been making a sprinkle on her most recent sun-drenched break, where she's kept on putting her inked body in plain view in a noteworthy bathing suit.

Obviously benefiting as much as possible from her time, her most recent excursion comes without further ado before she's expected to go under the blade for butt cheek upgrading medical procedure.

A week ago she affirmed that she's reserved in for an alleged Brazilian bum lift, which takes fat from the stomach, external legs and 'seat pack' zone - and infuses it into the hindquarters to give them a more full shape.


Be that as it may, her confirmation was hesitant and just came after a 'buddy' educated the press.

The Ex On The Beach darling was naturally neutral by the double-crossing and marked the insider a "c***".

"When you confess around four individuals a mystery and it gets in the press. You can't trust f**king anyone, yet to be straightforward it would not have been a mystery since everybody would've discovered at any rate: I'm completing my butt," she advised her Snapchat supporters.


"It's simply irritating as I told a bunch of individuals that I was doing it and I clearly needed to recount to my story, yet another person arrived before me, you c***.


"I am a bit gutted as it's my own life and whoever's done that is clearly exhausted of their 9-5 and they're sat at home making £5 60 minutes.

"Anyway, I'm energized in light of the fact that I will have a major bum and I'm going to shake it constantly, and it will be an air pocket butt."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.